WISPA (Pty) Ltd. understands the importance of network availability to our customers. Thus we are making commitments to our customers in the form of Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We have developed the following premium SLA option to ensure our customers receive maximum performance and value for their patronage.
WISPA will shortly be one of the first South African network service providers to introduce a network uptime SLA of 99.5%+ (excluding scheduled maintenance outages). We will be in a position to offer this guarantee because we are able to consistently achieve exceptionally high server uptimes that are second to no other provider in the industry. If our network availability does not meet our uptime guarantee, credit will be made available to any client upon request, not to exceed 50% of their base monthly fee on a prorata basis. Network uptime includes all network infrastructure excluding: routers, switches, services or software running on the client’s server. Network downtime exists when a particular customer is unable to send or receive data from a server and such failure is recorded until the server is able to send and receive data again, as confirmed by a third party monitoring system. This guarantee applies to our Backhaul, P-T-P, and wireless broadband network service portfolio. If a client is experiencing network connectivity issues with another Service Provider WISPA can not be held responsible.
In order to receive credit the client must submit an email to email@example.com within 7 days of the outage. The date and approximate time must be included in the email. Once WISPA confirms the outage, a credit will be applied with in two business days.
WISPA provides you with technical support on your account, and other network related issues free of charge. WISPA does not provide support for web applications, scripts, or components from third parties or developed by you. These services may be provided at reasonable rates. To inquire, call us at (0860 WISPA1). WISPA’s Technical Support Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year and is available by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: there is no telephone technical support for customers on the standard service plans. See SLA exception #11 for more details). Company’s standard response time to technical support issues is one hour. This time, however, depends on the complexity of the inquiry and workload in general. The Technical Support Department assigns the highest priority to customer inquiries related to the servers’ unavailability. These issues are addressed immediately upon receiving e-mail notification from a customer. All inquiries regarding Company billing for its services should be sent to email@example.com. All inquiries regarding reselling Company’s services, purchasing of new accounts, and available discounts should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You are dissatisfied with WISPA’s Service or if you are unable to resolve a technical support issue within the parameters outlined in this Service Level Agreement please contact WISPA’s Customer Support Manager at CSR.Manager@wispa.co.za regarding your concerns. The Customer Support Manager will review your concerns, investigate, and respond to your request within two business days. As issues may be complex or require extensive investigation, this two business day response time does not imply that a resolution is guaranteed within two business day.
- This SLA does not apply to delinquent customers.
- Scheduled maintenance.
- Network connections between WISPA data center and the customer location.
- Any networks or network equipment not owned or controlled by WISPA.
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, PHP, HTML, ASP, etc.)
- Any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of WISPA ‘s Terms and Conditions and Acceptable Use Policy; by user or other users.
- Network issues outside the direct control of WISPA.
- False outages reported as a result of any WISPA measurement system problems or errors.
- Customers who run IRC/IRCd are not eligible for this SLA.
- Customers on the ‘Economy package’ service plans are not eligible for this SLA If a client calls the toll free number for support while on one of these packages, they will be billed R2.75 per minute of support. Email support is free.